in the United States of America
What our Blushing Secrets Kit Includes:
- Blush Glow
Our silky Color Swirl Blush helps make skin look more youthful and radiant by introducing color to cheeks before or after the application of foundation. With softly shimmering color, our blush will give an instant glow that will make you look and feel younger and more beautiful while brightening your face. Color Swirl Blush is perfect for use on cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, forehead, chin, and the tops of breasts for a lightly flushed, feminine look that is unrivaled by going au naturel or by 'cheek pinching'. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
- Blush Brush
This beautiful yet sleek brush is designed for use with powders such as blushes and powered foundations.Our blush brush's soft bristles are close enough together to provide an even stroke, but have enough movement to perfect blending and shading, making it the ideal tool for every girl's make-up kit. An excellent blush to use to highlight and lightly color your skin using blush or to smooth and unify skin using foundation. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
How to Look More Radiant Using Blush
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation, eye make-up, and lip color. Allow for the foundation and mascara to completely dry.
- Looking in a mirror, smile. This will help define the apples of your cheeks, which will be where you primarily apply your blush.
- Using your blush brush, gently swirl the brush across your Blush Glow. Tap off any excess powder in to a sink, paper towel, or back in to the container. Test the color on the inside of your wrist before applying it to your cheeks.
- Using our 'smile' trick, gently tap the apples of your cheeks with the tip of the brush. Tap off your brush again prior to blending to ensure that you get the best results.
- Blend the blush outwards and in to your foundation by moving the brush in a circular pattern with very light pressure. Gently sweep the blush brush along your cheek bones for more definition or only highlight your apples for a youthful glow.
- Advanced Girls: Gently sweep your blush up in a C shape starting from the apples of your cheeks up past your temples towards your hairline. This will help define your face shape while bringing attention to your eyes and lips.
- For additional color, gently swipe your blush brush across your forehead and chin in a soft, side-to-side movement. Follow through with a very light brushing of the blush down your nose. Only use more powder if absolutely necessary.
- If finished with your blush, clean your brush using a gentle shampoo. Finish by using our Perfect Finish Setting Spray to hold your make-up in place without smearing or smudging.
- Apply blush before using foundation or bronzer for a more natural, sun-kissed look.
- A little amount of blush can go a very long way. Be very careful to only use the least amount of blush as possible to prevent looking too 'fake'.
- Apply a small amount of blush along the tops of your breasts for a youthful, rosy look that is sexy and fun.
This item ships from Point Robets, WA.