in the United States of America
We're sorry, we've sold out of this item.
But don't worry! If you would like to order our Face & Body Bronzer, we can still order it in for you from our manufacturers. Just give us a call or send us an e-mail!
"Clothes may make the man, all a girl needs is a tan!"
- Uma Thurman as Ulla in the movie The Producers.
For a hint of shimmer or for a look that's sure to make you feel like you've spent your days tanning on a beach in Costa Rica, our Face and Body Bronzer is a specially formulated bronzer that gently darkens your skin while moisturizing. With ingredients such as carrot oil and aloe vera gel to soothe, heal and moisturize the skin and coconut oil for moisturizing and a fun, tropical scent, our Face and Body Bronzer will make you feel sun-kissed and beautiful.
How to Use Face and Body Bronzer
- After showering and drying off, wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin. Allow your face to completely dry. Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easist make-up application.
- Apply a small amount of the Face and Body Bronzer to a wedge-shaped sponge. Dab the wedge gently on your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Then, carefully and smoothly, blend each dot out across the surface of your skin, starting at your forehead. Use a left-to-right sweeping motion first, then move upwards towards your hairline and temples. Apply more bronzer as necessary to achieve the sun-kissed look you would like.
- Using the dot on your chin, run a wedge side to side across and upwards in soft sweeping motions to your lips. Continue these soft motions until your chin and jawline (including just under your chin) are finished.
- Using the remaining liquid on your wedge, run the tip of your wedge down the center of your face down from the center of your brow to the tip of your nose. Gently blend the complexion gel outwards in to your cheeks and below to your philtrum (the area below your nose and above your lips).
- Using the dots of foundation on your cheeks, gently blend the gel outwards across your cheekbones and cheeks, excluding the area just below your eyes.
- Apply Face and Body Bronzer to anywhere you feel you have missed or see uneven skintone, excluding the area around your eyes.
- While the bronzer on your face is drying, use your hands to massage in the Face and Body Bronzer in to your body. It's highly recommended to apply the bronzer to anywhere on your body where your clothes will not be covering, but is safe for everywhere (excluding genitals or damaged skin). Allow for the bronzer to completely dry before putting on any clothing. For areas that you may accidentally apply too much bronzer, simply wipe off with a wet cloth (be sure to rinse and wash the cloth immediately afterwards).
- Completely allow for the Face and Body Bronzer to dry on your face and body. This can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, depending on your application. Clean your wedge-shaped sponge with soap and water or dispose. Continue on with your usual make-up routine.
- Wait until your entire body is dry before getting dressed (including panties) to prevent any bronzer from smudging or staining
- Always start gradually when applying bronzer. Too much pigment too fast can be difficult to remove and can make your skin look dirty, rather than tanned, and you can also miss your desired 'shade'
- Never wear a dark or bold lip when you've achieved a sun-kissed look. Instead, opt for nude and light pink lips for a natural, kissable look. Or for a splash of color, choose a coral pink/orange shade of lipstick
Please note: Our Face & Body Bronzer does contain dimethicone, a silicone-based polymer commonly found in cosmetics. This ingredient makes our Face & Body Bronzer unsafe for use on breast forms and other silicone products. Please use our Tanning Powder in lieu of bronzer if required.