Here's what our Flawless Beauty Foundation makeup kit includes:
From left to right, clockwise: Flawless Complexion Gel,
Wedge-Shaped Makeup Sponges, Two-Way Powder Foundation
in the United States of America
Two-Way Powder Foundation
Whether you're laying the foundation for smooth, beautiful skin or you're highlighting your features, Two-Way Foundation is a lightweight powder foundation that is sure to make you positively radiant. Click here to learn more.
Flawless Complexion Gel
This beautifully packaged complexion gel works like a liquid foundation, covering up blemishes and smoothing and evening out skintone. Click here to learn more.
Wedge-Shaped Makeup Sponges
Please note: We are in the process of changing our packaging from our classic platinum containers to modern black containers.
All of our cosmetics are profesional make-up artist quality and are made in America.
- Always make sure to apply foundation to your forehead, even if you are planning on wearing your hair or a wig in a style that has bangs. Bangs can move with wind, dancing, or even moving your head.
- Pay special attention to your "T-Zone" (your forehead and down your nose) when applying powder foundation. This is usually the first area where your skin will begin to look shiny, and powdered foundation helps to hide and prevent shine.
Please note: Our Flawless Complexion Gel does contain dimethicone, a silicone-based polymer commonly found in cosmetics. This ingredient makes our Flawless Complexion Gel unsafe for use on breast forms and other silicone products. Please use our Two-Way Powder Foundation in lieu of Flawless Complexion Gel if required.
Our Two-Way Powder Foundation is available in:
Our Flawless Complexion Gel is available in:
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Richmond, BC|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays and Wednesdays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|
How to get the appearance of flawless skin with our Flawless Beauty Foundation Kit
- Prepare your skin:
Wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin. Allow your face to completely dry. Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easist make-up application.
- Flawless Complexion Gel:
Apply a small amount of the Flawless Complexion Gel to a wedge-shaped sponge. Dab the wedge gently on your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Then, carefully and smoothly, blend each dot out across the surface of your skin, starting at your forehead. Use a left-to-right sweeping motion first, then move upwards towards your hairline and temples. Only a thin layer is required, but apply more gel if necessary.
- Using the dot on your chin, run a wedge side to side across and upwards in soft sweeping motions to your lips. Continue these soft motions until your chin and jawline (including just under your chin) have an even, natural looking blend of foundation.
- Using the remaining liquid on your wedge, run the tip of your wedge down the center of your nose down from the center of your brow to the tip of your nose. Gently blend the complexion gel outwards in to your cheeks and below to your philtrum (the area below your nose and above your lips).
- Using the dots of foundation on your cheeks, gently blend the gel outwards across your cheekbones and cheeks, excluding the area just below your eyes. Only a concealer or an anti-aging foundation should be used in this area due to the very delicate nature of the skin.
- Apply Flawless Complexion Gel to anywhere you feel you have missed or see uneven skintone, excluding the area around your eyes. Using any type of foundation on your eyes should only be done immediately before applying eye make-up.
- Completely allow for the Flawless Complexion Gel to dry. This can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, depending on your application. Clean your wedge-shaped sponge with soap and water or dispose.
- Two-Way Foundation:
Using your blush brush or the provided sponge, gently pick up a small amount of Two-Way Foundation. Tap off any excess amount in to the sink or a paper towel, or back in to the container. Apply the powder on your face, starting with your forehead. Sweep the brush gently, side to side, across your forehead towards your hairline and temples. Apply more powder if needed.
- Gently move the powder down your nose and to the area just around your nose. Apply the foundation to your cheeks with firm but gentle pressure.
- Sweep the brush or sponge side to side over your chin and just above your lip to smooth out your skin tone. Apply more foundation to anywhere where your skin tone seems uneven, excluding the area around your eyes. Using any type of foundation on your eyes should only be done immediately before applying eye make-up.
- If finished with your foundation, clean your brush or sponge, or dispose of the sponge. Continue on with your make-up routine.