in the United States of America
We're sorry, this item has been discontinued.
"Clothes may make the man, all a girl needs is a tan!"
- Uma Thurman as Ulla in the movie The Producers.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Order now to avoid disappointment!
For a healthy summer glow without the risky sun damage, our Tanning Powder is an excellent choice. Wear it on top of a liquid foundation as a powder foundation or use it as a powdered bronzer on top of your foundation; our Tanning Powder will darken your skin naturally to make you look and feel like you've just stepped off the beach without streaking. Tanning Powder is also excellent for hiding tan lines. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
How to Use Tanning Powder
- After showering and drying off, wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin. Allow your face to completely dry. Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easist make-up application. Apply bronzer, if desired.
- Using your blush brush or the provided sponge, gently pick up a small amount of Tanning Powder. Tap off any excess amount in to the sink or a paper towel, or back in to the container. Apply the powder on your face, starting with your forehead. Sweep the brush gently, side to side, across your forehead towards your hairline and temples. Apply more powder if needed.
- Gently move the powder down your nose and to the area just around your nose. Apply the powdered bronzer to your cheeks with firm but gentle pressure.
- Sweep the brush or sponge side to side over your chin and just above your lip to smooth out your skin tone. Apply more powder to anywhere where your skin tone seems uneven, excluding the area around your eyes. Blend the tanning powder down your neck and across your collarbone for a sexy, realistic bronzed look.
- If finished with your tanning powder, clean your brush or sponge, or dispose of the sponge. Continue on with your make-up routine.
- Always start gradually when applying tanning powder. Too much pigment too fast can be difficult to remove and can make your skin look dirty, rather than tanned.
- Never wear a dark or bold lip when you've achieved a sun-kissed look. Instead, opt for nude and light pink lips for a natural, kissable look. Or for a splash of color, choose a coral pink/orange shade of lipstick.