in the United States of America
Shape and accentuate eyes with this ultra-soft and long wearing automatic eye pencil. Glides on smoothly to avoid pulling and stretching the lid. A perfect no sharpening, no smudging, eye tool that's waterproof and ready to go when you are. Our anti-oxidant enriched formula hwlpa line and define for beautifully shaped eyes. Attached sponge for no mess blending. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
How to Use Indelible Eyes Water Resistant Eye Liner
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation. Prime your eyes using a specialized concealer or a creme- or liquid-based foundation. Apply your eye shadow and false eyelashes, if desired. Allow for all make-up to completely dry.
- Gently place a finger below the corner of your eyelid and pull down and out to tighten the skin. Take your eyeliner pencil and gently run the tip along the outside of your water line (where your eyelashes start). Never use eyeliner on your water line as that the bacteria in your eyes can become inflamed and infected, which will require you to throw out all of your eye make-up. Only apply eyeliner to the outside third or half of your eyes to make them look larger; if you already have large or wide-spaced eyes, you can choose to line the entire eye. If it helps, open your mouth! This helps stretch out the muscles in your face, enabling a tighter surface for a better eyeliner application.
- Advanced Girls: Keep your eyelid pulled down and out to tighten the skin. Keeping as close as possible to your lash line, apply the eye liner along the top lid of your eye. The line should run thin towards the inside of your eye and grow slightly thicker towards the outside, with the thickest spot being at the outer corner of your eye. This may take several tries for girls who are unfamiliar with the motions of applying eyeliner.
- Use the sponge attached at the end of your eye liner to help blend your eye liner closer to your eyelashes for a more professional look.
- Finish your look with mascara, and then continue on with your make-up routine.
- Waterproof eyeliner is extremely durable, and doesn't smudge as quickly as regular eyeliner. If you wear contacts, have allergies, are planning on going dancing, or being in a very warm location, opt for waterproof.
- Rich gray-plum eyeliners, like our Smolder shade, are great for crossdressers who want a rich dark color without something as heavy as a black.
- Brown-toned eyeliners, like our Brownie shade, are perfect for achieving a natural, feminine look.
- Navy blue eyeliners, like our Underworld shade, are excellent for girls who have blue eyes, or are wanting to accent lighter colored eyes.
Perfect for all eye colors
Perfect for all eye colors, especially hazel, green & brown eyes
Perfect for all eye colors, especially blue eyes
Perfect for all eye colors
All makeup & cosmetics ship from Point Roberts, WA