in the United States of America
Throw away your sharpener! Our Indelible Line Lip Liner swivels up and down for easier application and storage, without the frustrating task of sharpening lip liner pencils. With its soft and silky formula, our Indelible Line Lip Liner is very easy to apply. Its water resistant nature lasts longer than non-water resistant liners, making it perfect for dates, cocktail parties, or nights on the town! Our Indelible Line Lip Liner was also developed specifically with our Pearl Lipstick in mind to prevent feathering or bleeding, making your lips look kissable longer. Professional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
How to Use Indelible Line Lip Liner
- Prepare your skin:
Clean your skin and apply your foundation and eye make-up. Allow for the foundation and mascara to completely dry.
- Prevent bleeding:
Begin by placing a small dot with our Indelible Line Lip Liner on the center of your bottom lip at the very outside edge, the point where the colored part of your lips blend meet your skin. Place another dot at the center of your upper lip on the very outside edge, along with two dots at the tips of the points of your lips (one dot for each point).
- Continue to make single dots along the very outside of your lips, starting with the 'Cupid's bow', your upper lip.
- With a careful hand, begin to slowly connect the dots with an even pressure. Open your mouth wide in an 'O' face for an easier, more even application. The more you practice and apply lip liner, the less dots you may require.
- Apply a complimenting shade of lipstick. Use the lip liner lines as a guide to where your lipstick should stop, to help prevent bleeding and feathering while ensuring that your lip color looks full and natural.
- Blot your lipstick using a tissue. This removes anywhere where your lipstick has been applied too thick. To blot, simply close your mouth on the edge of the tissue and softly roll your lips in and out. If necessary, blot two or three times.
- Shape and define your lips:
Using your Indelible Line lip liner, gently begin to outline your lips again, paying special attention to any areas that have an uneven edge or require additional shaping. Be sure to use a softer pressure when applying lip liner to the corners of your mouth; a thick, heavy-handed application in the corners of your mouth shrinks the size of your mouth and makes your face look more severe.
- If finished with your lipstick and lip liner, clean your brush (if used). Continue on with your make-up routine.
- If one lip is naturally more full-looking than the other, use a slightly lighter shade of lipstick on the thinner lip. If you naturally have very large, full lips, don't apply lip liner again after applying lipstick.
- For a brighter, more red lip, gently apply a thin layer of foundation to your lips. Outline your lips with your lip liner as usual, and then proceed to fill in the entirety of your lip with your Lip Perfect Automatic Lip Liner. This creates a very strong, red base for your lips before applying your bold, red lipstick, and is sure to make the lip color seem more vibrant. Apply your lipstick and lip liner as usual.
- If you have an uneven lip shape, carefully apply the lip liner outside of your lips to even out any unbalanced areas and to gently add volume to your lips.
- After or eating or drinking everything, be sure to check your lips. Make sure that your lipstick and lip liner are intact, and no lipstick ended up on your teeth.
This item ships from Point Robets, WA.