Dress up or dress down your favorite looks with KATHY, our 2 inch high heel mid-calf boot with a square pointed toe. With Le Dame's signature ornate chunky heel, this mid-calf boot is perfect for the girl learning to walk in heels who needs additional support in her ankles. KATHY is made with softly-stretching polyurethane material and a fabric for a comfortable fit around the calf, and a zipper on the inside of the leg for easy on and off. Black.
- Pair this ankle boot with tight-fitting black clothing and bold, dark make-up for a naughty, bad-girl look. Or, dress down your favorite LBD (little black dress) for a look that's got attitude.
- Thicker heels are perfect for girls who are just learning how to wear high heels or have difficulty walking in high heels. This shoe is an excellent choice for the first time cross dresser.
- Mid-calf boots help to give additional support to ankles, helping to keep your feet straight while walking and prevent painful rolling.
Returns and Exchanges
We regret to inform you that we are unable to accept any shoes for return or exchange, with the exception of shipping errors; pleasure ensure that you are ordering the correct size for your foot by using our provided templates.
How to find your shoe size
REMEMBER: Remember, high heels will fit differently than a men's loafer or runner will. Always use our templates to ensure the best fit possible.
- From our sizing templates, choose the size closest to your usual MEN'S shoe size, and print the template off (see instructions below). All shoes, with the exception of BARBARA, are a men's medium width (D width).
- Click on FILE, then PRINT. Before printing, turn OFF 'Page Scaling' and 'Auto-Rotate and Center'. This ensures that you get the actual template size.
- Experiment to find the template that best fits the length of your foot. That's your size!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I order the correct size shoe for my foot?
Our templates reflect the insole of each shoe style. Print the template(s) off using our instructions and fit your foot in each template until you find the correct size. Each style has a different template so you must print each one.
Remember: high heels will fit differently than a men's loafer or runner will. Always use our templates to ensure the best fit possible. Do NOT assume your shoe size.
What if I need to return or exchange the shoes?
Due to restrictions from the manufacturer, we cannot accept any shoes for return or exchange; we apologize for the inconvenience.
- I'm transgendered/I'm a crossdresser. How are these shoes going to be able to
accomodate my foot?
Our shoes have been specially crafted to accommodate the length and width of the male foot. This unique designs allow our clients to purchase a true men's size that is both fashionable and sturdy.
- Can I be assured your packaging will be discreet?
Yes, all goods will be shipped to you from the supplier with only a return address - no company name. We will not identify "The Breast Form Store" or the contents of your order anywhere on the packaging.
- Can I cancel or refuse my shoe order after it has been shipped?
We will charge a $20.00 cancellation fee for any goods returned because of a bad address, or if they have been refused upon delivery.
- How soon will I receive my shoes after I place my order?
Our goal is to ship your shoes within 48 hours of receiving your order. Using US Parcel Post, you can expect that it will take 5 - 10 shipping days to arrive.
- What kind of guarantee do you have?
We stand behind our products from a manufacturing defect standpoint or if the product has been shipped incorrectly. If something is defective or incorrectly shipped, contact us and we will rectify the problem. Just remember, do not ship anything back without having a return authorization first.