in the United States of America
Unique see-through breast forms designed for use in the harsher conditions of salt water, swimming pools and hot tubs. Lighter weight makes these breast forms excellent for very active dancing, jogging and other high energy activities.
Why we recommend our Athletic, Swim & Hot Tub breast forms
- We strongly recommend these forms because unlike other athletic forms, these come with a one-year warranty. Other manufacturers do not give warranties on swim forms.
- A nice full, triangular shape, with a concave back that is designed to maintain the shape of the breast form in bathing suit or athletic wear.
- These forms feel like soft, natural breasts.
- Great for swimming. The concave back of the form keeps the weight of the form down, making swimming easier. The form does not pull down the cups of your bathing suit.
- Use our double sided tape for extra security
- Special blend of silicone used in the manufacture of these forms is not affected by the heat of hot tubs
- The outer membrane on the forms withstands water temperatures from very cold to hot tub temperatures
- Because the forms are lighter they will be less weight when jogging, exercising, etc.
- FREE shipping and no taxes!
How to add color to your breast forms
You may prefer an athletic form. To change the color of the forms, just buy and inexpensive pair of nylons that closely match your skin tone. Cut two pieces of the nylons to cover your forms and you will have breast forms that show in your lacy bra as a perfect match to your body!
Never sleep ON your silicone breast forms. Your weight may burst them!
|Bra band size|
|Desired Cup Size||AA Cup||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
The above fitting chart will give you a shallow to average cup fill. If you would like to achieve an average to full cup fill in the same size bra, you may go up one breast form size.
This item is eligible to be returned and/or exchanged. Returned and exchanged items must be unworn/unused and in resellable condition. Items are subject to standard exchange fees. For our complete returns & exchange policies, please click here.
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from our manufacturers' location in Waco, TX|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Delta, BC and will need to be ordered in before it can ship to you|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA and will need to be ordered in before it can ship to you|
If we need to order your item in, please allow for 5 to 10 business days for your product to arrive to us from our manufacturers' location.
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|