- Synthetic fibers
- Soft bristles
- Perfect for highlighter or blush
- Perfect for blending
- Angled shape makes it easy to apply contour
- The same professional makeup artist quality that you find at high-end special makeup stores like Sephora & Ulta
- Made in America
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation, eye make-up, and lip color. Allow for the foundation and mascara to completely dry.
- Looking in a mirror, smile. This will help define the apples of your cheeks, which will be where you primarily apply your blush.
- Using your blush brush, gently swirl the brush across your Color Swirl Blush palette. Tap off any excess powder in to a sink, paper towel, or back in to the container. Test the color on the inside of your wrist before applying it to your cheeks.
- Using our 'smile' trick, gently tap the apples of your cheeks with the tip of the brush. Tap off your brush again prior to blending to ensure that you get the best results.
- Blend the blush outwards and in to your foundation by moving the brush in a circular pattern with very light pressure. Gently sweep the blush brush along your cheek bones for more definition or only highlight your apples for a youthful glow.
- For additional color, gently swipe your blush brush across your forehead and chin in a soft, side-to-side movement. Follow through with a very light brushing of the blush down your nose. Only use more powder if absolutely necessary.
- If finished with your blush, clean your brush using a gentle shampoo. Finish by using our Perfect Finish Setting Spray to hold your make-up in place without smearing or smudging.
- Apply blush before using foundation or bronzer for a more natural, sun-kissed look
- A little amount of blush can go a very long way. Be very careful to only use the least amount of blush as possible to prevent looking too 'fake'
- Apply a small amount of blush along the tops of your breasts for a youthful, rosy look that is sexy and fun
- Gently sweep your blush up in a 'C' shape starting from the apples of your cheeks up past your temples towards your hairline. This will help define your face shape while bringing attention to your eyes and lips
This item is eligible to be returned and/or exchanged. Returned and exchanged items must be unworn/unused and in resellable condition. Items are subject to standard exchange fees. For our complete returns & exchange policies, please click here.
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Delta, BC|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|