in the United States of America
You can have your make-up look professional without having to blow your budget on expensive products. For looks that are dramatic or subtle, these coordinated eye shadow quads are a brilliant way to accentuate your eye color and define your eyes.
Create endless enchanting eye looks with these four-color combination eye shadow quads. Our soft shadows glide on smoothly wand blend easily without smudging.
All of our cosmetics are profesional make-up artist quality and are made in America.
- Blend two shades of your eye shadow on to your brush to lighten or darken the pigment before you apply it.
- Use the other medium shade in your palette in the inner corner of your eye, blending out, for a more sophisticated look.
- For best results, always use a clean eye shadow brush for every color you apply. Most women have at least two eye shadow brushes: one for lighter shades, and one for darker, more rich shades.
Our Luxurious Eye Shadow Quads are available in:
Cross My Heart
Perfect for all eye colors, especially hazel and green eyes
Perfect for all eye colors, especially blue eyes
Perfect for all eye colors
Perfect for all eye colors
Perfect for all eye colors, especially brown and hazel eyes
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Delta, BC|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|
How to Use our Luxurious Eye Shadow Quad
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation. Prime your eyes using a specialized concealer or a creme- or liquid-based foundation. Allow for the foundation to dry.
- Choose the medium shade of eye shadow your choice and gently swipe your eye shadow brush on the palette. Tap off any excess powder in to a sink, paper towel, or back in to the container and apply the shadow to the movable part of your eyelid up to the crease. For the easiest application, use the angled tip of the brush and work from the inside of the eye to the outside.
- Clean your brush using a gentle shampoo and warm water. This ensures that no pigment is hidden in your brush and will dull your eye shadow colors. Blow-dry with a hair blow dryer, or for a creamier look, use right away.
- Put the darkest shade of eye shadow in your palette on to your eye shadow brush. Very carefully apply the darker color to the outer part of your eye on the crease. Start at the outside and gently blend the shade in to your foundation. Only bring the darker shade in to the half-way point of your crease for maximum brightness. If part of the dark color ends on the moveable part of your lid, don't worry. Blend the color in with the medium shade already on your lid, and if necessary, reapply the medium shade.
- Clean your eye shadow brush again, and dry (See step 3). Put the lightest shade of eye shadow on your shadow brush. Apply the color beside the darkest shade you just put on, blending the two colors together. Then extend the lighter shade up towards your eyebrows. This will highlight your eyes and help create a nice brow-bone definition.
- If you're worried that the lightest color of eye shadow is too bright or you think you may have applied the shadow too thick, take a cotton swab and gently rub it along the length of your brow to blend your eye shadow in to your foundation. You can also usethis trick to blend your eye shadow colors together more effectively. Finally, clean your eye shadow brush (see step 3) so that it is ready to go the next time you put on make-up.
- Apply your fake eyelashes, eye liner, and mascara, then continue on with your make-up routine.