SHOWN: Light Buff
- Easy twist-up stick
- Blend it thin or leave it thicker for more coverage
- Full coverage
- Strong enough to cover stubble and act as a beard cover
- Originally designed for theatre — sure to last you all day and night!
- Vegan formula
- Cruelty free
- 21 g / 0.75 oz
- The same professional makeup artist quality designed for use in theatre and on film
- Made in America
- Wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin (the closer the shave, the better effect). Allow your face to completely dry.
- Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easist make-up application.
- Remove the cap of your Cream Blend Makeup Stick and gently twist up the color so that it is partly exposed. Gently dot the color across your cheeks and along your jawline.
- Using a makeup wedge or foundation brush, apply the foundation evenly across your cheeks, jaw and neck, blending it in to your skin. Blot any areas where you have applied the foundation too thick.
- Apply another layer of the foundation along anywhere that still is showing the signs of your stubble, if necessary.
- Use your CreamBlend Stick as foundation for the rest of your face, concentrating on your t-zone, using the same method.
- Wait 1 to 2 minutes to let your foundation to completely set, and then continue on with your make-up routine.
Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isopropyl Myristate, Ozokerite, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile MinÃ©rale, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, BHA. May Contain [+/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77019 (Mica)].
- Our CreamBlend Stick is designed to help hide the appearance of stubble, but is not designed to remove said stubble, or to hide stubble at a closer inspection of the face. CreamBlend Stick may also be used to visually blend special effects style breast forms to the body, but is still a cosmetic and may rub off on clothing or skin.
This item is eligible to be returned and/or exchanged. Returned and exchanged items must be unworn/unused and in resellable condition. Items are subject to standard exchange fees. For our complete returns & exchange policies, please click here.
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Delta, BC|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|