- Water resistant
- Can be used as a concealer, foundation, or beauty balm (BB) cream
- Paraben & gluten free
- Voted Best Product by LNE & Spa Magazine
- 15 g / 0.5 oz
- The same professional makeup artist quality that you find at high-end special makeup stores like Sephora & Ulta
- Made in America
- Wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin. Allow your face to completely dry. Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easist make-up application.
- Apply a small amount of the Flawless Complexion Gel to a wedge-shaped sponge. Dab the wedge gently on your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Then, carefully and smoothly, blend each dot out across the surface of your skin, starting at your forehead. Use a left-to-right sweeping motion first, then move upwards towards your hairline and temples. Only a thin layer is required, but apply more gel if necessary.
- Using the dot on your chin, run a wedge side to side across and upwards in soft sweeping motions to your lips. Continue these soft motions until your chin and jawline (including just under your chin) have an even, natural looking blend of foundation.
- Using the remaining liquid on your wedge, run the tip of your wedge down the center of your nose down from the center of your brow to the tip of your nose. Gently blend the complexion gel outwards in to your cheeks and below to your philtrum (the area below your nose and above your lips).
- Using the dots of foundation on your cheeks, gently blend the gel outwards across your cheekbones and cheeks, excluding the area just below your eyes. Only a concealer or an anti-aging foundation should be used in this area due to the very delicate nature of the skin.
- Apply Flawless Complexion Gel to anywhere you feel you have missed or see uneven skintone, excluding the area around your eyes. Using any type of foundation on your eyes should only be done immediately before applying eye make-up.
- Completely allow for the Flawless Complexion Gel to dry. This can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, depending on your application. Clean your wedge-shaped sponge with soap and water or dispose.
- If finished with your foundation, clean your brush or sponge, or dispose of the sponge. Continue on with your make-up routine.
Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isododecane, Montmorillonite, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Thioctic Acid, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)].
- Always make sure to apply foundation to your forehead, even if you are planning on wearing your hair or a wig in a style that has bangs. Bangs can move with wind, dancing, or even moving your head.
- Pay special attention to your "T-Zone" (your forehead and down your nose) when applying powder foundation. This is usually the first area where your skin will begin to look shiny, and powdered foundation helps to hide and prevent shine.
This item is eligible to be returned and/or exchanged. Returned and exchanged items must be unworn/unused and in resellable condition. Items are subject to standard exchange fees. For our complete returns & exchange policies, please click here.
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Delta, BC|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|