- Use wet for full coverage or dry for light coverage
- Paraben & gluten free
- 12.5 g / 0.44 oz
- The same professional makeup artist quality that you find at high-end special makeup stores like Sephora & Ulta
- Made in America
- Wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin. Allow your face to completely dry. Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easist make-up application. Apply a liquid or cream foundation, if desired.
- Using your blush brush or the provided sponge, gently pick up a small amount of Two-Way Foundation. Tap off any excess amount in to the sink or a paper towel, or back in to the container.
- Apply the powder on your face, starting with your forehead. Sweep the brush gently, side to side, across your forehead towards your hairline and temples. Apply more powder if needed.
- Gently move the powder down your nose and to the area just around your nose. Apply the foundation to your cheeks with firm but gentle pressure.
- Sweep the brush or sponge side to side over your chin and just above your lip to smooth out your skin tone. Apply more foundation to anywhere where your skin tone seems uneven, excluding the area around your eyes. Using any type of foundation on your eyes should only be done immediately before applying eye make-up.
- If finished with your foundation, clean your brush or sponge, or dispose of the sponge. Continue on with your make-up routine.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Water (Aqua), [+/- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
- Always make sure to apply foundation to your forehead, even if you are planning on wearing your hair or a wig in a style that has bangs. Bangs can move with wind, dancing, or even moving your head.
- Pay special attention to your "T-Zone" (your forehead and down your nose) when applying powder foundation. This is usually the first area where your skin will begin to look shiny, and powdered foundation helps to hide and prevent shine.
This item is eligible to be returned and/or exchanged. Returned and exchanged items must be unworn/unused and in resellable condition. Items are subject to standard exchange fees. For our complete returns & exchange policies, please click here.
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Delta, BC|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|