We're sorry! This wig has been discontinued by our manufacturer and is no longer available.
- Monofilament top ensures that 'parts' in the hair style look realistic and blend to your natural skintone, and can be styled in a variety of ways
Weight 2.15 ounces Bang 4 ½ inches Eartab 5 inches Nape 3 ½ inches Top 4 to 6 inches Sides 3 ½ to 5 inches Back 3 ½ to 5 inches Overall length 11 ½ inches
Madison is a beautifully crafted wig with a full monofilament top for the most realistic appearance and for styling versatility. Madison also features a 'medical application' on the front hairline and eartabs, making it perfect for using with our Double Sided Tape or It Stays! for additional hold.
Why we love wigs from Henry Margu
- Stylish, natural and feminine styles to suit every type of look
- Easy to wear, comfortable wigs
- Henry Margu wigs are easy to wash and require no styling
- Perfect for a special occasion or everyday wear
- All wigs are created with the most natural-looking synthetic fiber available
- Fits up to a 23 inch head comfortably
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING via UPS, USPS or FedEx. (Shipping method may vary depending on your address.)
We regret that we are unable to accept wigs for return or exchange, for sanitary reasons. This policy is standard with all vendors of wigs, and is not exclusive to The Breast Form Store. Please appreciate that this policy is in place to protect all wig purchasers.
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from our manufacturers' location in Pennsylvania|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Delta, BC and will need to be ordered in before it can ship to you|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA and will need to be ordered in before it can ship to you|
If we need to order your item in, please allow for 5 to 15 business days for your product to arrive to us from our manufacturers' location.
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|