SHOWN: R1 (left) in its natural curly style and R25F, (right) straightened
- Show off your angelic nature in this dangerously sexy wig from Risque Wigs.
- Shoulder length layered wig with loose waves and full bang
- Center part
- 3 inches to 10 inches long
- 16 inch overall length
Why we love Risque wigs
- Get the versatility of human hair wigs with the convenience of a heat-safe synthetic fiber
- Style your wig any way you like! You can use styling tools to:
- Blow dry
- Flirty & fun wigs for an instant transformation
- Stretchy, full caps are designed to stay in place without adhesives
- Perfect for beginning cross dressers or transgender girls on a budget
- Designed to eliminate pressure points, making them extremely comfortable
Love the straight style but don't want to straighten your own wig?
Don't have a hair straightener, or not sure how to use it? We will pre-straighten your Risque wig before it ships to you! Please allow up to 4 business days for your wig to be straightened before it ships to you.
Returns and Exchanges
We regret that we are unable to accept wigs for return or exchange, for sanitary reasons. This policy is standard with all vendors of wigs, and is not exclusive to The Breast Form Store. Please appreciate that this policy is in place to protect all wig purchasers.
SHOWN: R25F, straightened
Important information about heat-safe wigs
These synthetic wigs are heat-resistant and flame-retardant (unless otherwise mentioned), but may still be damaged, melted, or burned if exposed to higher temperatures than recommended. The Breast Form Store strongly recommends following all instructions included with your wig for the best results. Improper care may shorten the lifespan of your wig.
Where will my order ship from?
|If you are located in the United States...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|If you are located in Canada...||This item will ship from Delta, BC|
|If you are located in another country...||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA|
|All Canadian orders ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.|